Followers

Popular Posts

Monday, November 04, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish blog. This is my first top ten Tuesday and I am overly excited to participate on this week's topic which is "Top 10 sequels I can't wait to get my hands on" .

Basically I am not a big fan of reading sequels(simply for the fact they test my patience a lot),  so you will find most of the sequels that are listed below are solely from the book blurbs that initially grabbed my interested on various book sites such as goodreads , Barnes & Noble except for Wishes series by G.J.Walker Smith because I have already read and loved the first book in the series, now can't wait to read the rest.

My picks

Pulling Me Under by Rebecca Berto

 

Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)



Second Hearts (Wishes, #2)



Destined (True Witch Saga, #1)

 

Time Between Us
 


Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)

 

Nightwalker (Dark Days, #1)



Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)


Falling Into You (Falling, #1)



A Rush of Wings (The Maker's Song, #1)
 
 
Happy Blogging !!:) 

0 comments: