Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 27, 2013
 
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers

  • This week's quesion:
     
    What is your favorit book that has war in it?
     
    Haven't read so many war books,so i'll say my favorite war movie that made me cry so badly.It is "A boy in the striped pyjamas".I will never forget this movie.This movie had great impact on my life for almost two months.I watched this movie in my school days.Even now i couldn't get it off my mind.Whenever i think about it that innocent boy in the movie is coming to my mind haunting.
     
    GFC
    bloglovin
     
    Please leave a link to your blog if you're following my blog .If you're following already thank you so much :):):)
     

    12 comments:

    Mei said...

    I went with The Torturer's Daughter

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    Lizzy said...

    Schindler's List is the war movie that left a huge impact on my mind. I've seen it so many times and yet I can't help but cry after witnessing the horrors that these people had to live through during the Holocaust.

    New follower via bloglovin

    My FF

    Tina said...

    Thanks for following. I am also following you via Bloglovin:)

    Tina said...

    Sorry.(: I haven't read that book.But will add it to my reading list.

    Sydney said...

    "The boy in the Striped Pajamas" 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 So many feels! I couldn't stop crying after hours after the movie was over. Followed via Bloglovin', GFC, Linky, and Networked Blogs.

    Sydney @ Inquisitive Kittens

    Tina said...

    Thank you so much for following me in all the four. Now only I saw your lovely comments. Same here.I'm also following you.:):):)

    Slytherpuff said...

    I didn't know that The Boy in the Striped Pajamas was made into a movie! Not that I'll watch it, since I cried enough when I read the book. ;)

    New Bloglovin' and GFC follower.

    Slytherpuff
    My FFF

    Krystianna said...

    I actually haven't read this book before nor have I seen the movie. I'm going to have to do that soon. I'm a new bloglovin follower!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    Chelsey said...

    I still need to watch the movie, but it is an amazing book! New GFC follower :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    Jenn Renee said...

    great choice. New follower. GFC.

    Tina said...

    Thank you so much for following me. I'm also following you via GFC.:)

    Tina said...

    It's a must watch movie.You showld indeed watch it soon.Thanks for following me.I'm too following you via Bloglovin